Welcome

Welcome to the sexy world of Cassie Rae - Writer of Erotica Fiction. Sex should be mysterious, passionate, invigorating and fun! And maybe even a little bit scary. Are you ready?

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DON'T SELL BODIES

I love writing about sex.  I enjoy sex.  For me, good sex goes beyond this realm.  So it can be a bit uncomfortable when it comes time to talk about causes near and dear to my heart.  One of which is DON'T SELL BODIES.

"83% OF CONFIRMED TRAFFICKING CASES IN THE UNITED STATES ARE AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS

It's hard to believe, but more humans are being used as slaves than ever before.
Between 700,000 and 4 million women and children will be trafficked this year, with the majority being forced to work in the sex trade. In America, there are an estimated 40,000 men, women and children enslaved at this very moment. If everyone who cares takes action, we can end slavery once and for all.
It's time."

Please join me in supporting this cause.  
Check out my facebook page for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment